Monday, December 1, 2008

WILL YOU?

Oh the mighty Sun, my dearest friend
I ask you a favour I’ve asked no one
The love of my life, she’ll be gone for a while
Could you be with her and keep her loved?

Shine through the day, keep her strong
Hug her with your warmth, adore my love
Never let that smile escape her lips
Protect her always, will you promise me that?

The prince of the night, the majestic Moon
Of you I ask, the greatest task
Keep her company, while she’s in her dreams
Never let her miss me, not even once

When she looks at you, pour her your love
So that she knows, she’s never alone
If there’s ever a time when she sheds a tear
Will you tell her I love her like I always did?

My little friends, the shining Stars
Be with her always, twinkling bright
Give her the strength to never look back
Laugh out with her and drown her woes

Oh Wind my friend, I ask you this
Will you dash over the oceans to where she’ll be?
Give her my kisses and bring hers back
Return with her warmth, her love, to me



1 comment:

randi109 said...

I just randomly stumbled across this.. I'm not sure how but DAMN.. This is really really beautiful and I don't know why you don't have any comments. It is such a unique piece of writing - I just love the idea and how it's put out :) It's really sweet. Love it.